Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ThanksVegasMas

So this year my family all got together to celebrate Thanksgiving. This was the first time we were all able to be together in 4 maybe 5 years. I can't really remember. But it had been a long time. We decided it would be fun to do Christmas while we were there because none of us will be available to see each other at actual Christmas time. We all traveled to Las Vegas where my oldest brother Aaron and his family lives. We had a blast! We played games and ate lots of food! (there are a couple pregnant ladies right now...not me!) Here are some of the really good times captured!

The Whole Gang



And the greatest video... we played a game that was like telephone plus sherades. My only regret is I didn't get it from the start. Anyway, you might not understand what's going on but its still just fun to see us all cracking up!

0 comments: