Friday, March 20, 2009

Some days just make me smile

I don't usually come across every day things and think, hey I should blog about that. Probably cause my life can be very boring, or rather routine to me. However, there are instances and here are a couple..

#1 I was driving and I can't remember where it was exactly but I slowed down when approaching a stop sign and noticed some writing underneath the word stop. All together it said, STOP eating animals. I thought that was really funny for some reason. It's a very bold statement. I don't know...

#2 John and I went to Dairy Queen yesterday! The funny part was that the guy who helped us had a neat tattoo on his neck that read, Consuelo. That is funny because (if you don't know already) that is my middle name. Yes, my parents named me Jade Consuelo... Turned out it is his mothers name. Now THAT doesn't happen every day!

Also, we just bought a huge 42 inch flat screen plasma TV!!!

2 comments:

Shumfolks said...

Love the random happenings...and welcome to the world of big TVs. Sometimes I still wish we had NO TV at all, but that isn't going to happen in dad's life time.....ha!
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Dairy Queen! I wish they'd build a closer one around here.