Friday, August 14, 2009

Meet our new editions...

Well, John and I have been thinking for a while now about getting a pet. I love dogs and John likes just about anything. So, we looked a lot on craigs list and ksl. There were a few good ones but nothing seemed right. We then started looking for cats.. now, I'm not a huge fan of cats. They're cute and some are playful but I'm totally a dog lover. Well, through a friend, we found some cats. We went over today to see them and well, now they are ours. AH! I can't believe we just got not only 1 cat but 2! They are brothers and we just couldn't separate them. The lady who gave them to us was so happy we were taking them both. And she was glad we didn't have little boys who might blow them up for Halloween... anyway, here they are!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name the black one Sirius and the gray one Lupin.

They are soooo cute and cuddly!

Scott & Melanie said...

That is so crazy!!! They are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jade I just noticed your post on my blog. I'm living in Phoenix, if you happen to be passing through, let me know. Also, I don't have your email, so email me at baxie3@gmail.com. Thanks!

Becky Rushton