Saturday, October 31, 2009

I love Halloween!

So I decided this year to dress up Addams Family style. John and I thought about going as Gomez and Morticia but we just didn't find any good costumes in time. So, I went as Wednesday instead. She was a little easier for me. I think it turned out pretty well. See for yourself! ..probably should have taken my apron off... oh well

This is me and the girls at work today, it was a fun day!

We also had a pumpkin contest at work and this was my pumpkin. I went with Jack Skellington. We had clients vote on their favorite pumpkin and I was in the lead all month until the very last day. A bumblebee pumpkin beat me...with just 2 more votes than me! I was ok with it though, I wanted second place! Anyway, here is my cool pumpkin, all done by free hand, no stickers or whatever. Yeah, I'm awesome!

3 comments:

Shumfolks said...

So much fun and what a great costume! Loved the pumpkin, too! Halloween is a fun time, and even
though we had a hilarious time at our grown-up party, I still miss having my kids around on Halloween. We had a little Buzz Lightyear come to our door and I could have easily stolen him away -- too cute and all he could concentrate on was his tiny little lollipop. Congrats on doing it up at work -- I'd work for you if I could cut hair! Want to see a picture of John's costume, please. Love, Mom

janet said...

love the costume AND the pumpkin! I don't think you're ever too old to dress up!

Happy Halloween and hope to see you guys soon.. maybe on the drive down to your cruise? Are you still planning on cruising for Christmas?

Brossettelewis said...

I wish I had know. I had a garden full of lumina pumpkins. I made a Jack Skellington too.