Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hello yellow

So on November 7th I, along with my sister Cody, and her husband Jake, painted some walls in my house. Now, I didn't remember to take before or during pictures so all you get is after pictures. (about a year ago I took pictures so you can date back and check out how things used to look if you are that curious) Anyway, our house was just too dark before. John and I liked the green so we didn't want to get rid of it all.. and we wanted to brighten up the room. So, here's what it looks like now:

We also hung some coat hooks and we love it! It keeps our front room looking neater/cleaner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The yellow makes the room look bigger, too.

Cody said...

LUFF IT!

Shumfolks said...

Looks great! Now that you have experience, come visit us!.....heh, heh,heh! Miss you!