Saturday, July 17, 2010

help the needy....me!

I am in desperate need of a new flat iron for work. The one I have keeps shorting out and I can't do my job properly without a good flat iron. My region is offering a free CHI flat iron if I can sell 50 products by the end of July. So, I'm asking everyone for help. Even blogging about it... which is kind of lame, I know. But I'm desperate. Please come by Fantastic Sams in North Orem and buy something from me! I'll even offer to cut your hair for free if you buy product! Thanks people!
here's a picture for some encouragement...

2 comments:

janet said...

Hey Jaders! I would love to buy some product before the end of the month... and I need a haircut badly. What does Saturday look like for you? The boys and I will be getting in town sometime in the late afternoon (ish). My brother is getting married next week... Anyway, if I don't hear from you before then, I will call you.

Semi Granola Mom said...

sorry I missed out on this, I totally would have hooked it up, but just saw the link to your blog today, you will be on my roll form now on though, so I don't miss out next time :D

~C