Friday, October 11, 2013

Inadequate

Life is hard.  Life does not turn out the way you thought it would, hoped it would, try to make it.  I posted  a long time ago about so many close to me having too hard of trials.  Well, most things haven't gotten any better.  In fact, the more time that passes, the more I'm convinced bad things continue to happen and most likely get worse.  I'm terrified to raise children in this dangerous world.  I don't want to do it!  There is a lot of goodness, and I try to stay focused on that.  I try to stick close to religion because it's one constant that brings me peace of mind and comfort.  But sometimes it too can be overwhelming.  Can we not receive maximum blessings if we aren't living as perfectly as we're suppose to?  I don't know.  I can't believe that, but is that what I've been told to believe?  Regardless, there are countless times that I just feel inadequate, in every sense of the word.  I think we've suffered enough and the world is wicked enough that we've earned Christ's second coming. Sorry for the rant, sometimes a girl's just gotta vent!

1 comments:

Tricia S. said...

I hear ya! Sometimes I just get so frustrated and throw my hands in the air and say, "God I just cannot do this I'm sorry." But I've learned that he is still there to listen and talk to me no matter how frustrated or angry I get. Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself of who's voice I am hearing at the moment. That might make me sound a little crazy :).

So sorry it's been rough. It seems to be a rough week for all. I struggled so much yesterday, and just wanted to quit. Hang in there!