Monday, March 23, 2015

Back in the Action

That title sounds more exciting than what I actually have to say.  I'm working again!  A girl I worked with for just a couple of months learned that I was wanting to work and needed a place.  She very generously offered to let me use her home salon.  She's letting me pay her a small amount too.  It's super convenient and even in Orem, where most of my clients live.  I started contacting people on facebook and got such nice responses.  So many people are excited to have me back!  I'm super excited to be back!  I've really needed this.  I worked last Saturday for only about 2 hours and I more than made enough!  I realized it's not even the extra money that I want, it's just fun to be doing hair again!  My spirits are lifted, I feel so happy!  Also, look at this cute face...  life is good :)


0 comments: