Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ice Ice Baby and Hammer Time


I had the greatest pleasure of going to a one time only concert featuring Vanilla Ice and M.C. Hammer. Yep, that's right. They came to Orem, Utah and no where else. It was this last friday night and I partied like it was the late 80's early 90's! (I'm paying for it today too...all that dancin' makes this old girl sore!) I as well as my posse that I went with dressed up. Let me tell you, LOTS of people there dressed up and it was awesome! Enjoy the show!

Jessica, Lindsay, Jade, Emilee, Melanie, and Sara


MC Hammer

Vanilla Ice


What a memorable night!

I had almost a tender moment during all that rock of feeling grateful for the totally awesome generation I grew up in.
-word to your mother

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I had no idea you were even planning on going to that! I thought the whole idea was ridiculous but it sounds like you had fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shumfolks said...

Oh, I remember the days and those brownish-goldish Hammer pants that Aaron had...I'm still laughing. Of course I always laugh when I hear the ol' Ice Ice Baby...we had a couple of wannabes at our house :)!