Friday, February 12, 2010

My only celebrity crush

Jim Caviezel


That's right. He's my one and only. I might be picky but I only pick the best! I don't know why I am posting this other than I just feel like it! I've liked Jim Caviezel for a few years now. He's beautiful and real and I don't think he's popular enough for how great he is. At least from what I can tell. You might recognize him from such movies as; Frequency, The Passion of the Christ, and my favorite, The Count Of Monte Cristo. There have been many others but I'm not going to list them all. Anyway, Jim, you're my boy! I've heard he was considered to play Superman (cause he's perfect like that) and the fact that he played Jesus says it all. (perfect!) He's strong and firm, but soft and gentle. Good job Mel Gibson picking him! He's my favorite! Ain't he yummy?

2 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

Oh my! Yummy is a good word!

Unknown said...

The man is indeed beautiful!! I have had the opportunity to meet him, in person, 4 times and he is such a sweet-natured and gentle person. Those blue eyes of his will knock your socks off!! Jim is one of best, and possibly, the most under-rated dramatic actors in Hollywood - the man can show more raw emotion in his roles than most of those other actors. He needs to be given a chance to show what he is made of!!! And he sure is yummy!! : )