Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nouvelle Vague

Tuesday night John and I went to a concert. The night took a while getting started...a lot of waiting for the show to begin but it was awesome. We saw Nouvelle Vague, they are a french group who only do covers with a unique bossanova sound. Very cool! We were right next to the stage. We could reach out and touch them if we wanted. At one moment one of the women put her microphone up to John and let him sing part of a song. That was fun!! I must say, there is something very fascinating about the french. What else was cool was Kyle Korver (Utah Jazz) was there! Anyway, here is one of their better videos on you tube...

I got some terrible shots with my camera phone but here are a couple, I think they must have different women sing for them sometimes because they look different than those on you tube videos.


0 comments: