Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My love and fascination with SUPER HEROES

I'm not sure when this all started but the first memory I have of loving supers was my days of 8th grade. My best friend, Katy and I took upon ourselves the identities of characters from the Batman legacy. Katy was Catwoman, obviously, she had many pet cats and just loved cats in general. Me, being kind of a goof and well a blonde at the time, took on the persona of Harley Quinn, the Joker's side kick chick. I love reflecting on the good old days but I wonder if any of my readers out there didn't know I was an obsessed super hero fan! So, now ya know! Well anyhow, I really loved watching the Batman cartoon and I love the movies.


When I was 18 I got into Superman from watching the show, Smallville. I still watch the show unfortunately. It's pretty much butchered now but I fell in love with the super special effects. It's amazing watching someone run fast, punch through walls, use heat vision, and super hearing and so on. I think I just love the idea of having abilities, super powers! I'd give anything to be able to fly!!

I also got hooked into the show Heroes. It's really good too but again I feel like they shouldn't draw it out because after a while it'll end up butchered too. Anyway, personal feelings.

I do also love Spiderman and I enjoy Iron Man and Hulk and many others. I think its pretty awesome there are so many super hero movies made today because I never get tired of them!! I really want to be in one someday!

0 comments: