Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween pumpkins

For the last couple years at work we've painted pumpkins for October. It's a lot of fun and the competition gets harder and harder. This year I did R2D2. This was my least favorite of mine actually. The first year was by far my best and last year was good too. I think I'm out of good ideas. That is why I only placed 4th. Here's the little guy,


I thought I'd post the other girl's pumpkins because they were all so good. The angry bird won. Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

for real? the angry bird beat you? yours had so much more detail.
~C

shumfam said...

Love your idea best; R2 was the winner, by far. What a fun way to celebrate at the shop -- nice job, missy!

Cody said...

The angry bird was painted well but everyone else's was so much more creative!