Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Been A Month

My miscarriage was about 1 month ago. Things are better although I still have some hard days. Sadly, it's hard to be around other pregnant women. I find myself thinking that they need to be happier (even though I'm sure they are happy). It also seems like there are just a million of them too. Everywhere I look there is a pregnant woman! But I have to remind myself that I'm in Provo, Utah and that's just how things work here. I know my time will come! I am doing everything I can think of to prepare for the baby-future. So far, so good.

John has started school again and also so far, so good. He will be done April 2013. We are counting down the days let me tell you! We are grateful that we will (hopefully) have a baby of only a few months old by that time rather than an almost 1 year old. John always says things don't go according to plan but this time, they really have to! We already went through enough surprises that we need some calm.

I have a new calling at church, I'm in the primary teaching the 8 year-olds. It's only been once but hey, so far, so good! Well I'm just keeping busy otherwise and finding and reminding myself of things that make me happy. Thankfully, there are a lot!!!

1 comments:

shumfam said...

Love you, sweet daughter of mine!