Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2 more weeks and counting

I have a feeling I'm looking more at another 3 weeks. I've made almost no progress but hey, they say that's normal and everything is moving along just as it should. I guess we can only wait and see.

Well I have officially stopped working. I wanted to work right up until but it was getting too hard. Being on my feet and having to bend over to wash hair all the time was just hurting my body too much. I was feeling more useless than useful and I didn't want my girls to have to rely on me when I couldn't hardly do anything anyway. It was harder than I thought it would be to leave. I definitely don't feel ready to completely quit. I just hope I don't get too bored waiting around for this baby to come. I am making to-do check lists and so far I am keeping busy! Although I can't believe it's not December yet!

Anyway, one thing I've been doing a lot of lately that is bringing me joy is lunch dates with friends. It's funny but as I get closer, more of my friends are reaching out and wanting to get together. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it! I have just felt so blessed and loved lately. I have amazing friends and family. This baby has been so richly spoiled and he doesn't even know it! I can't wait to meet him and show him off to the world. I don't want to get into specifics but I just wanted to say that people are truly amazing and I don't know what I'd do without all the kindness given to me. I don't always feel like I deserve it but I guess that makes me appreciate it and be more grateful. I only hope I can do the same!

Hopefully my next post will be the birth announcing instead of more rambling or complaining of, 'when will this ever end!!!' stay tuned...

0 comments: