Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Forgive me, I'm so behind...

I can't believe it's September of 2017 and I have not put up any pictures from this year... I got a nice camera and pretty much only used it at Christmas time.  I still need to get an adapter chord to hook it up to my computer and that simple task has still got me beat.  Sheesh!  How pathetic am I?  Sorry folks.  So, those Christmas pics will just have to wait and wait some more!  Let's see if I can even remember the start of this year..

In early January John took some time off and we had a nice stay-cation.  His sister took the kids for 2 days and we went out to eat, got a couples massage, watched a bunch of movies, caught up on cleaning/organizing.  It was so nice and so needed!

Here's some pictures from January-through part of May.  It's cold outside and this guy hates being bundled up.  Most of his pictures don't have much meaning, I just like to see him in his regular routine.  High chair.  Playing.  Big brother stealing the show.  Attitude going from good to bad...or bad to good.  You'll see.

 

 His class went to the Bean Museum and Bruce and I tagged along.   
I love this picture because it shows real-life moments.  Trying to get a cute 
picture of the two of them and they're looking different directions and squished up faces, it's just fun for me!

 Love these cheesy faces

 Another typical picture.  Trying to be silly and someone has to be cranky and push someone else out of the way.

EZ loves to help.  Here he begged to help Dad with the dishes.  He did a good job too!  
Hopefully that attitude sticks when he's old enough to do real chores!! 
 Another fun day at school.  Driving toy monster trucks in chocolate pudding and making tracks is always a great time!

 The weather is getting warmer and we love to be outside in it!  
 
                                                                             Twinners
                        

In March at a mutual night activity we had an awesome walk-through Plan of Salvation.  My part had to do in the Spirit World... where I was in charge of a fog machine... and I pressed that little button so much that it set off the church's smoke detector.  WHOOPS!  I was so embarrassed and well, kind of ruined a 
spiritual moment... but hey!  It was a night they'll never forget!

 We got to go on a date to a JAZZ game!  

 Easter fun with the cousins!

Little dude with big dreams...

 Cute kids!  Haha

 One day EZ really wanted to go bowling, so we did!  

              More outside fun



In April, or May, we moved our trampoline outside.  What a mistake that was!  It got so hot so fast that we never went outside to use it!  They definitely don't get as much exercise either.  So, what to do?  We don't want it inside taking up most of our living room... but what a waste to have it outside getting weather damage and what not.  First world problems right??

Well Mother's day was extra nice this year, I got an iphone!  Much better picture quality! Next post!!

0 comments: